What personal information is collected through this website, and how is it used?
If you fill out the “contact” form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (e-mail address, name, and phone number). We only require that you provide an e-mail address on the contact form.
Further, a chat feature is available through this site. You may be asked to provide information if you participate in an online chat. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable or sensitive information (e.g., Social Security number, date of birth, driver’s license number, credit card, bank account, or other financial information). If you submit any sensitive information, you do so at your own risk. We will not be liable to you or responsible for the consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form or an online chat will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use the information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Web server logs
When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- Your unique Internet protocol address
- The name of your unique Internet service provider
- The town/city, county/state, and country from which you access our website
- The kind of browser you use
- The number of links you click within the site
- The date and time of your visit
- The web page from which you arrived at our site
- The pages you viewed on the site
- Specific searches/queries that you conducted via our website
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect its content from inappropriate use, and improve user experience.
We may use services hosted by third parties, including Google Analytics, to help us understand our site’s use by our visitors. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including your IP address or cookies. If these third-party services collect information, they do so anonymously and in the aggregate to provide information helpful to us, such as website trends, without identifying individual visitors.
California Do Not Track
Our web services do not alter, change, or respond to Do Not Track (DNT) requests or signals in browsers. As described in more detail above, we track user activity using web server logs, cookies, and similar technologies. Information collected in web server logs helps us analyze website usage and improve the user’s experience. Cookies allow us to offer you a customized experience and present relevant advertising to you.
How is personal information protected?
We take specific appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the information?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others. We will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- To agents, website vendors or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us
- If we are unable to assist with your matter but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if another firm acquires us or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings)
- If we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property
How can I correct, amend, or delete my personal information or opt out of future communications?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form, or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- See what data we have about you
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Ask us to delete any data we have about you
- Opt out of future communications from us